Meet Dr. Angela Tenholder, FAACP, DABCDSM
Dr. Angela Tenholder graduated from Southern Illinois School of Dental Medicine in 1994. She has recently achieved fellowship status in the Academy of Craniofacial Pain (FAACP). This title is only awarded to those who meet the requirements, pass the exam and dedicate a significant portion of their career to expanding their knowledge in the field of craniofacial pain and development. It is a great honor and privilege to achieve this status and Dr. Tenholder wants her patients to benefit from the knowledge that she has gained through her extensive training.
Dr. Tenholder was born and raised in Millstadt, IL. Her husband Randy is retired from the United States Air Force and works for a government contractor in St. Louis, MO. They share three children Randy Jr., Rodney, and Abby.
She enjoys cooking, entertaining and spending time with her family.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- Dental Amalgam Mercury Solutions
- American Academy of Physiologic Medicine and Dentistry
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Academy for Sports Dentistry
- Pastoral Medical Association
National Headache Foundation